Eventjini is a software product company with its focus on the” fitness as a lifestyle” space working with more than 2000 events in a year
Eventjini is the registration partner for the biggest marathons in the country- The Tata Mumbai Marathon, The Wipro Chennai Marathon, The Delhi Half Marathon, The Kolkata Tata Steel 25k, The Bangalore World TCS 10k, The Airtel Hyderabad Marathon to name just a few.
We are looking for a skilled business analyst who can work with clients and collect requirements in a comprehensive and meaningful manner.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the following :-
- Meet and discuss requirements with clients over phone, video conference and in person.
- Understand and analyse the requirements thoroughly.
- Document the requirements accurately and present them in an efficient and professional manner to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Prioritize requirements based on client defined importance and urgency while balancing against team’s capability and capacity to deliver.
- Monitor development and output from the development team to ensure that code produced by the team matches client requirements.
- Update and communicate to the client at regular intervals on progress and document change requests and bugs as raised and agreed.
- Anticipate potential problems and manage expectation of stakeholders effectively
- Be the single point of contact for clients during the execution of the project.
- Identify further opportunities for product development and enhancement with existing and new clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven client management skills
- Expert level knowledge of any one wireframing tool such as Axure or Balsamiq.
- Working knowledge of Database architecture
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of UI and UX design process
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Ideally a former software developer.