Eventjini is a software product company in the event technology space working with more than 2000 events in a year
We have the database of largest single collection of Fitness conscious people.
Eventjini is the registration partner for the biggest marathons in the country- The Tata Mumbai Marathon, The Delhi Half Marathon, The Kolkata Tata Steel 25k and The Bangalore World TCS 10k to name just a few.
Eventjini uses innovative technical stacks to develop its products including focus on AI based applications.
We are looking for talented and extremely passionate Mobile Developers to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded product team working with cutting edge technologies and exciting projects that have far reaching impacts.
Mobile Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop mobile applications using React Native
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- Work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Lead to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
Mobile Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous work experience as a Mobile developer for 4 years
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and Java
- Understand code versioning tools viz. Git, Mercurial
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third-party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills